Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Help! What are the best wigs to get?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lisabees's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2006
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm trying to rewig and Berenguer Classmates doll - I've been on the Just Magic site and it gives great tips, but I'm still confused.

    I want a wig similar to Emily - straight, maybe a bit shorter than Emily.

    This will a doll to play with and I'm not sure what will work best.

    Thanks! If it weren't for all of you, I would never have considered taking off the doll's wig (which was done with ease and a sense of accomplishment, I might add)!

    Lisa

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kemper wigs are a good quality and are on sale right now.

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    I've used the Monique wigs and was pleased with them:

    http://www.audreysdolls.com/subcats....subcatalogID=5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •